Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tip Of The Week ~ Blending Modes

Today's tip of the week is about Blending Modes!! 

Who doesn't love adding a beautiful texture to an image to really give it that unique look? I know I do! But when you add a texture how do you adjust it? Just layer it and then lower the opacity? That's what I used to do until I discovered how amazing blending modes are!!

First, take the image that you want to add to add a little pop to. Then add a texture layer above it. 






So here is the before and after... This particular blend mode made the image look like it contained more contrast and made it look a little more grainy. I love the change! What do you think??







Try out different textures with different blend modes and make a completely different image, or give your image just a little extra pop!!






No comments:

Post a Comment